01 Jun, 2017 16:52
An unserer Schule (Berufskolleg) nutzen wir seit ca. 1 Jahr das elektronische Klassenbuch von WebUntis.
Ist es möglich, dass das Unterrichtstagebuch und/oder der Stundenplan damit synchronisiert werden?
Advert
02 Jun, 2017 08:24
Nein. Das könnte man sich langfristig mal angucken, aber das ist sicher ein riesiger Aufwand, da Untis natürlich keine eigene Schnittstelle zur Verfügung stellt.
13 Jan, 2020 09:49
I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that… Language of Desires
13 Jan, 2020 10:10
Good to become visiting your weblog again, it has been months for me. Nicely this article that i've been waited for so long. I will need this post to total my assignment in the college, and it has exact same topic together with your write-up. Thanks, good share. Daily Health Series
13 Jan, 2020 14:44
This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work! Manifest
13 Jan, 2020 14:58
Hello! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice info you've got right here on this post. I will probably be coming back to your weblog for more soon! Leptitox
14 Jan, 2020 10:25
This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work! Flat Belly Fix
14 Jan, 2020 10:35
This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work! Mind Body Matrix Pain Relief Cream
14 Jan, 2020 16:16
Hello! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice info you've got right here on this post. I will probably be coming back to your weblog for more soon! Truth or Dare
15 Jan, 2020 15:03
Hello! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice info you've got right here on this post. I will probably be coming back to your weblog for more soon! The Underdog Advantage

Register or login to create to post a reply.